Disney PhotoPass Service is the best way to capture photos of a Disney experience, and Disney is continuing to innovate and introduce fun new offerings brought to life by their talented team of Cast Members. In fact, one of the most popular experiences is growing: Capture Your Moment.
This personalized 20-minute private photo session was so popular at Magic Kingdom Park and Disney's Animal Kingdom, Capture Your Moment is now expanding to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
EPCOT – Available beginning Feb. 24
Whether it's a proposal, first visit, graduation, anniversary or family portraits, EPCOT’s World Showcase is the perfect photo backdrop! Guests can choose one of the following pavilions for their photoshoot: Germany, Italy, The American Adventure, Japan or Morocco.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Available beginning March 21
Guests can head down to the Hollywood Tower Hotel to take photos around its eerie grounds, capture playful photos with Gertie (Echo Lake’s resident dinosaur), get up close with the incredible details of the Chinese Theatre’s façade, or use the colorful neon signs and art deco architecture of Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard to evoke the golden age of Tinseltown.
At all four theme parks, each Capture Your Moment session is $79 and can include up to eight guests. While prints and digital downloads are not included, those with a Disney PhotoPass entitlement such as Memory Maker can download the photos at no extra cost. Save $30 by asking your travel advisor to add the Memory Maker to your vacation package for a special pre-arrival price of $169!
It’s a picture-perfect way to remember your
- Child’s Birth or Adoption
- First Walt Disney World Visit
- Family Reunion
- Family Portraits
- And more!
Important things to know:
- These sessions are HUGELY popular and reservations go very quickly - just like dining reservations.
- Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Valid park admission and park reservations are required and not included in the session price.
- Full payment is due at time of booking.
- Photos are not included in the price of the session. Prints and digital downloads can be purchased separately at Town Square Theater or on the Disney PhotoPass web page.
- No-shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation time will be charged the full price of the session.
- Guests who wish to book time with a photographer for longer than 20 minutes must book additional 20-minute sessions in advance.
- Attire and Guest-supplied props must comply with Walt Disney World Resort Property Rules.
- Guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older).
- The maximum party size is 8 per session.
- Wedding attire is not permitted.
- Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
Contact me, Dannielle Puckett, or your Sojourney Travel advisor for more assistance.
Dannielle has been a lover of travel her whole life. From family ski trips in Canada and the US, to adventurous deep sea fishing and lobstering in the Florida Keys, her love for travel never stops. Since having children of her own, she has fallen in love with the magic and wonder that Walt Disney World Resort vacations bring her family. She is always planning trips for herself, family, and friends and now is excited to help YOU plan your next Disney or Universal Vacation.
Attention to detail is her specialty, and she loves finding magical moments everywhere in her trips.
Dannielle is a blessed wife and mother to four amazing children.